Show All Answers

1. How is child support established or enforced if the non-custodial parent lives in another state?
2. Why does Arapahoe County Child Support Services need to send my case to the other state?
3. How long will it take for the other state to establish a child support order?
4. What if a hearing is scheduled with the court in the other state?
5. Who should I call if the case is being enforced through another state?
6. How often can Arapahoe County Child Support Services contact the other state for the status of my case?
7. What happens if the non-custodial parent keeps moving to avoid paying child support?
8. Will child support payments be paid to the custodial parent by Colorado or by the other state?
9. Can the custodial parent learn how child support payments are being made?
10. How long will it take for my order to be reviewed after requesting a modification?