Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
Some in-person services are still by appointment only. See the County Service Updates section below.
Masks or Face Coverings Required Indoors in County Buildings
Citing a risk of dwindling hospital capacity and the possibility of having to ration hospital care, the Tri-County Health Dept. issued a public health order requiring masking in all public indoor spaces in Arapahoe county. The order will be in effect from Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2021, through Jan. 2, 2022, and thereafter until more than 10% of staffed ICU beds are available in the North Central Region. Read the full article.
Get the latest vaccination updates and locations of free vaccination clinics at www.tchd.org/COVIDvaccine.
Testing Locations, Resources and Assistance
Visit our Resources and Assistance page for a list of verified resources (including food and financial assistance, community testing locations, business and employment resources, etc.) to help residents during the COVID-19 pandemic.
County Service Updates
At this time, some services continue to only be available by appointment. Please see below for more information.
Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workforce Center
- Visit www.adworks.org for details.
- Visit www.arapahoegov.com/assessor for service details.
Clerk & Recorder’s Office
- Motor Vehicle services are by appointment only. Other department services vary. Please visit www.arapahoegov.com/clerk for details.
Fairgrounds and Park
- Tours of the Arapahoe County Fairgrounds and Event Center are by appointment only. Please visit www.arapahoecountyeventcenter.com for additional information.
- Visit www.arapahoegov.com/communityresources for service details.
18th Judicial District
- Visit the 18th Judicial District website for details.
- Visit www.arapahoegov.com/humanservices for service details.
Marriage Licenses – see Clerk and Recorder
Motor Vehicle – see Clerk and Recorder
- Call 720-874-6540 for information. All Arapahoe County trails are open.
Public Works & Development
- Visit www.arapahoegov.com/PublicWorks for service details.
- Visit www.arapahoegov.com/sheriff for service details.
- Visit www.arapahoegov.com/Treasurer for service details.