REMINDER: Personal Property Appeal Begins June 15 through June 30
Assessor’s staff is available during normal business hours by phone, email and fax.
- In-person hours of service by appointment only, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Telephone hours of service: 303-795-4600; Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- For the purpose of document submissions, drop boxes have been installed at:
- Administration Building: 5334 S Prince St. Littleton, CO 80120 - Located on west side of building
- Lima Plaza: 6954 S. Lima St. Centennial, CO 80112 Located in front of the DMV
- Aurora Branch 490 S. Chambers Rd. Aurora, CO 80017 - Located in front of DMV
- Byers Motor Vehicle: 538 US Hwy 36 Byers, CO 80103 - Located in front of the DMV
- Altura Plaza: 15400 E 14th Suite 500, Aurora, CO 80011 – Located inside lobby area
- To see details of exact drop box locations, please visit our Payment Locations page.
- Appointment-only services for:
- Ownership changes
- Mobile home transfers
- Senior/veteran’s exemptions
- General Questions
Arapahoe County Assessor
PK Kaiser is the Arapahoe County Assessor, he was elected by voters in November 2018. The Assessor’s Office is dedicated to providing accurate information to the citizens of Arapahoe County in an efficient and accommodating manner. Learn more about PK Kaiser.
Resources for Citizens
- Residential, Commercial, AG and Vacant Land Search
- Business Personal Property Search
- Arapahoe County Residential Assessed Values 2021—Map Link In collaboration with our GIS department, the Arapahoe County Assessor’s Office has an interactive map visually demonstrating value changes from the 2019 to 2021 general reassessment for residential parcels. The heat map allows interactive searches to reveal values, links to parcel information, demonstrates average value within the field of view and also overlays sales within the relevant time period. This visual aid coincides with delivery of the 2021 Notice of Value mailed on May 1, 2021.
- Assessment Resources
- AC Market Trends-Quarterly Newsletter
- Business Personal Property
- Forms and Reports
- Manufactured/Mobile Homes
- Mill Levy and Tax Information
- Residential, Agricultural and Vacant Land Properties
- Sales Tax Information
Adobe Acrobat is required to read the forms available on this site. Download Adobe Acrobat.