Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Clerk and Recorder

  1. Motor Vehicle and License Assistance

    This form is used by the public to request assistance for motor vehicle and license services during COVID-19.

Communication Services

  1. Request for a County Commissioner to attend an event

    Interested in having an Arapahoe County Commissioner speak at your event? Please use this form to request a Commissioner appearance.... More…

Community Resources

  1. Census Volunteer Email List!

    Sign up here to receive updates on census volunteer training, new opportunities, and additions or changes to volunteer shifts, dates... More…

  2. Please sign me up for your monthly Volunteer E-Newsletter!

    The monthly Volunteer E-Newsletter provides information on new volunteer opportunities, special events, fun-facts and statistics.

  3. Volunteer Application

    Arapahoe County's official application for volunteer positions

  1. Dig Out Your Neighbor Volunteer Application


  2. Volunteer Ambassador Application

General Forms

  1. Arapahoe County Title II Americans with Disabilities Act Complaint Form

    The Americans with Disabilities Act is a comprehensive civil rights law that requires equal opportunity for individuals with... More…

  1. Report, Request, Question or Kudo

    Complete this form to submit a comment, request, question or kudo to Arapahoe County.

Human Services

  1. Benefits Fraud Report Form

    Please report if someone you know is committing fraudulent use of Human Services programs.

  2. GOALS Program - eligibility referral for GOALS referral partners
  1. CARES Funding Program for hotel/motel vouchers - client referral form

    Please fill out this form to refer a client/family that is in need of immediate housing. This referral will help connect the family... More…

Public Works and Development

  1. Animal Control Submission Form

    This form allows you to submit animal control requests and violations for properties within unincorporated Arapahoe County.

  2. Report a Zoning Violation

    This form allows you to submit zoning violations for properties within unincorporated Arapahoe County.

  1. Arapahoe County HOA Referral List Form
  2. Road and Bridge Service Request Form

    This form allows you to notify Arapahoe County Public Works of potential road concerns and hazards.