How can I send in my registration renewal?

If you would like to mail in your renewal, please mail to:

Arapahoe County Clerk and Recorder
Motor Vehicle
P.O. Box 9011
Littleton, CO 80160-9011.
Please make sure to write your license plate number in the memo line of your check/money order. We also have Drop Boxes at all four Motor Vehicle locations you may utilize to drop off your renewal.

Show All Answers

1. How much will it cost to register my vehicle?
2. How do I find the MSRP of my vehicle?
3. Do I need an emission test to register/renew my vehicle?
4. My temporary tags will be expire soon. Can I come in and get license plates?
5. I purchased a vehicle or moved my vehicle from another state. What do I need to register my vehicle?
6. Do I have to bring proof of insurance to register, renew or obtain a temporary registration?
7. I renewed my vehicle registration online but did not receive my tabs in the mail. Can I get replacement tabs?
8. My registration receipt, validating stickers (tabs) and/or license plates were lost or stolen. What do I do?
9. I just moved to Arapahoe County. How can I change my address on my motor vehicle registration?
10. I just moved out of Arapahoe County. Do I still need to renew my vehicle in Arapahoe County?
11. Can I get a credit for registration fees already paid when I sell my vehicle and register a new one?
12. Can I obtain a temporary registration instead of renewing a registration for a vehicle that I intend to sell?
13. How do I apply for a Persons with Disabilities parking placard or license plate?
14. Can I renew my registration over the phone?
15. Can I renew my registration online?
16. What forms of payment are accepted?
17. How can I send in my registration renewal?
18. How much did I pay in ownership tax?
19. What is the sales tax rate for my address?
20. How do I obtain a Certificate of Title for a vehicle I purchased if there is no Certificate of Title in existence?
21. I am unable to locate my Colorado Certificate of Title. How do I obtain a duplicate title?
22. I am unable to locate my Certificate of Title that was issued in another state. What do I do?