When will I begin receiving my child support payments?
If you already had a child support order when you applied, your Case Specialist will review your case to determine where the non-custodial parent is located and what action is needed to ensure you receive your child support. If the non-custodial parent is employed, your Case Specialist will send an income withholding order to the employer, which will ensure quicker receipt of your child support. If you do not have a child support order yet, it will take longer to establish the order.

Show All Answers

1. How can I apply for services to establish, enforce or modify my child support order?
2. Is there a charge for child support services?
3. What happens after I submit my application?
4. Are there any other fees for services?
5. When will I begin receiving my child support payments?
6. How will I receive my child support payments?
7. What if the non-custodial parent lives in another state?
8. What if I don’t know where the non-custodial parent lives?
9. Do I have to close my case if I move to another state?
10. What if I want to close my case?