How do I reserve a park facility?

Currently, the Arapahoe County Fairgrounds Park and Event Center is available to rent for your next event. Call 303-795-4955 or visit the Fairgrounds Event Center webpage for more information. Dove Valley Regional Park has picnic pavilions and athletic fields for rent. This facility is owned by Arapahoe County but maintained and programmed through the City of Aurora. To reserve facilities at Dove Valley Regional Park, please contact the City of Aurora at 303-739-7160.

City of Aurora

Show All Answers

1. How do I reserve a park facility?
2. Is the Fairgrounds Event Center available to rent?
3. How can I get information about the annual Punkin' Chunkin' event?
4. Is photography allowed at the 17 Mile House Farm Park?
5. Can I rent out the 17 Mile House for my wedding or other large event?
6. I'm interested in donating or selling my property for use as an open space or park. How do I get more information?
7. How can I get more information on the Arapahoe County's Open Space sales and use tax?
8. I have antiques I'd like to donate to the 17 Mile House Farm Park. How can I get more information?
9. What public events are offered by Open Spaces department?
10. How can I get more information about the Open Space and Trails Advisory Board (OSTAB)?
11. How is the Open Spaces Program funded?
12. Is firewood collecting allowed on open space properties?
13. Which County open space properties and parks are open to public access?
14. What is open space?