Does the program replace water heaters and furnaces?

The Arapahoe County Weatherization Assistance Program is not an emergency repair or replacement program. The program may repair or replace a water heater and/or furnace if we determine the need during the provision of other energy saving measures such as insulation or refrigerator replacement.

Low-income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP) approved customers who have a NO HEAT emergency may contact the Crisis Intervention Program (CIP) at 855-469-4328 or by email at

Show All Answers

1. What is the eligibility for weatherization?
2. What services are included?
3. What services are not included?
4. Other helpful resources
5. How is funding provided?
6. Does the program help pay utility bills?
7. Can I get help if I don't own the house?
8. Does the program replace water heaters and furnaces?
9. Is my home eligible for services?
10. Do I have to pay for services if my home is eligible?
11. Does the program install solar panels?