My permit was lost/stolen. What do I do?
If your permit was lost or stolen, you need to initiate a report with the local law enforcement agency where the permit was lost or stolen, and bring the documents to the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office Headquarters. A Sheriff's employee will make a copy of the report and ask you to fill out a Permit Lost or Destroyed Form. The fee to replace your permit is $15.

Show All Answers

1. How long does the permit application process take from start to finish?
2. How long is my permit good for?
3. My permit was issued by Arapahoe County. Do I need to inform you if I move?
4. I have a CHP issued from another county in Colorado and I have moved into Arapahoe County. Who do I notify of the address change?
5. If I moved out of Arapahoe County, do I need to renew my permit in the county I move to?
6. Will you notify me when it is time to renew my permit?
7. My permit was lost/stolen. What do I do?
8. Can I transfer my out-of-state concealed handgun permit to a Colorado concealed handgun permit?