Motor Vehicle and Driver's License Services
COVID-19 Service Update
In-person hours of service are available by appointment only and can be made for all our Motor Vehicle/Administration branches (Littleton, Centennial, Aurora, and Byers).
Appointments are available Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. and can be made online for:
- Motor Vehicle registration, license plates and motor vehicle titles
Make an Appointment
Before making an appointment, please note:
- No driver’s license appointments at this time. Customers will need to visit a state office for this service.
- Customers will be limited to 2 transactions (2 vehicles) per appointment time slot.
- In-person visits are limited to two people maximum per appointment.
- Cloth face coverings or masks are required.
- The Byers branch does not have Dealer Appointments available. Dealers can make an appointment at another office to drop off, or mail their documents in to Littleton.
Please see below for our most frequently asked questions since reopening from the COVID19 closure:
Motor Vehicle Division
The Arapahoe County Motor Vehicle Division in the Clerk and Recorder’s Office assists citizens to register and title vehicles, and provides limited services for a driver’s license or Colorado ID card. Please select a service below:
- Vehicle Registration (includes license plates, registration renewal, temporary tags, handicap placards)
- Vehicle Titles
- Driver’s License, ID Card and Driving Records (By appointment only when appointments become available.)
| ||Renew License Plates at a Kiosk|
|Skip the wait at the DMV and renew your vehicle registration at any one of 20 fast, easy kiosks around Colorado! You’ll walk away with your tabs in minutes. Saturday hours available!|
Save Time, Renew Online!
Don’t wait in line at the DMV to renew! It’s quick and easy to renew online and pay via credit, debit or check. Your vehicle registration or driver’s license/ID card will arrive in the mail.
Plan Your Visit
- See our Locations and Hours