Motor Vehicle and Driver's License Services
COVID-19 Service Update
- Motor Vehicle/Administration offices in Littleton and Centennial are open; Aurora to open June 8
- Byers Motor Vehicle office will open at a later date. Watch for details.
- In-person hours of service by appointment only, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Appointments for the Littleton, Centennial and Aurora Branches can be made online below for:
- Motor Vehicle registration, license plates and motor vehicle titles
- No driver’s license appointments at this time. Customers will need to visit a state office for this service.
- Please note: The Clerk and Recorder is limiting in-person appointments to two people maximum. Cloth face coverings or masks are required.
Make an Appointment
Note: Although the scheduling tool lists all four Clerk and Recorder branches, the Byers Branch is still not available for appointments.
Make an appointment with our online scheduling tool
Motor Vehicle Division
The Arapahoe County Motor Vehicle Division in the Clerk and Recorder’s Office assists citizens to register and title vehicles, and provides limited services for a driver’s license or Colorado ID card. Please select a service below:
- Vehicle Registration (includes license plates, registration renewal, temporary tags, handicap placards)
- Vehicle Titles
- Driver’s License, ID Card and Driving Records (By appointment only when appointments become available.)
| ||Renew License Plates at a Kiosk|
|Skip the wait at the DMV and renew your vehicle registration at any one of 20 fast, easy kiosks around Colorado! You’ll walk away with your tabs in minutes. Saturday hours available!|
Save Time, Renew Online!
Don’t wait in line at the DMV to renew! It’s quick and easy to renew online and pay via credit, debit or check. Your vehicle registration or driver’s license/ID card will arrive in the mail.
Plan Your Visit
- See our Locations and Hours