Additional Drop Box Locations AddedTwo new dropbox locations are now available at the Lima Plaza and Chambers locations, in addition to the existing Administration Building location. These dropboxes are shared with the Assessor and Clerk & Recorder offices. Click here for more information. Please do not leave cash in any dropbox.
Starting Monday, May 18, 2020, the Treasurer's Office will begin providing select in-person services by appointment only. Services include cash tax payments, cash tax lien redemptions, and mobile home transfers. Additional services may be provided at the Treasurer's discretion. Please call our office at 303-795-4550 to schedule an appointment. Office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm. The Treasurer's Office will not accept any walk-ins. Payments made by mail, online, or over the phone will be accepted as normal.
Limited In-Person Payments by Appointment Only
EXPIRED: Temporary Waiver of Delinquent Interest
As of May 1, 2020, Governor Polis' Executive Order granting County Treasurers the authority to waive delinquent interest on late tax payments has expired. Any first half or full payments made on or after May 1, 2020 will now be subject to delinquent interest.
For those taxpayers who have already made a first half payment, your second half payment is due by June 15, 2020. If not made by June 15, such payments will be subject to delinquent interest.
You can pay your property taxes a number of different ways:
- Pay online through September 30. Please note that there is a 2.45 percent service fee for online credit card payments, with a $2.00 minimum fee. There is also a $1.50 fee for e-check payments, and a $3.95 fee when paying by Visa Debit. Please see our Online Payment FAQs for more information.
- View our payment locations for the limited dropbox locations and in-person payment options available
- Pay by mail
- Pay by phone by calling 877-387-7073.
- We have a Multi-Parcel Payment option for those that wish to make a payment on 25 or more parcels.
- If you are having difficulties making an online or over-the-phone payment after County business hours, please contact Point and Pay for assistance by phone at 888-891-6064 and select Option 1, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.