Drop Box Locations AddedA new drop box location has been added at the Byers location, in addition to the existing drop boxes at the Lima Plaza, Chambers, and Administration Building locations. These drop boxes are shared with the Assessor and Clerk & Recorder offices. Click here for more information. Please do not leave cash in any drop box.
Limited In-Person Payments by Appointment OnlyThe Treasurer's Office is providing select in-person services by appointment only. Services include cash tax payments, cash tax lien redemptions, and mobile home transfers. Additional services may be provided at the Treasurer's discretion. Please call our office at 303-795-4550 to schedule an appointment. Office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm. The Treasurer's Office will not accept any walk-ins. Payments made by mail, online, or over the phone will be accepted as normal.
You can pay your property taxes a number of different ways:
- Pay online through September 30. Please note that there is a 2.45 percent service fee for online credit card payments, with a $2.00 minimum fee. There is also a $1.50 fee for e-check payments, and a $3.95 fee when paying by Visa Debit. Please see our Online Payment FAQs for more information.
- View our payment locations for the limited drop box locations and in-person payment options available
- Pay by mail
- Pay by phone by calling 877-387-7073.
- We have a Multi-Parcel Payment option for those that wish to make a payment on 25 or more parcels.
- If you are having difficulties making an online or over-the-phone payment after County business hours, please contact Point and Pay for assistance by phone at 888-891-6064 and select Option 1, or by email at email@example.com.
- Tax Lien Redemptions must be paid with cash or certified funds and cannot be paid online. Please contact our office at 303-795-4550 for more information and up-to-date redemption totals. If you are not the owner and plan to redeem a tax lien on behalf of the owner, a redemption affidavit will be required at time of payment. Click here to fill out and print the affidavit. Please see our Tax Lien Sale FAQs for more information.