Forms and Applications

COVID-19 Updates

Unincorporated Arapahoe County Temporary Outdoor Seating Variance

The county has passed a resolution to relax the enforcement of County zoning requirements, allowing businesses in unincorporated areas to establish outdoor service areas. Businesses seeking this variance can submit an application to the County. View the application for details and instructions. Call Zoning at 720-874-6711 if you have any questions.

Temporary Outdoor Seating Application