Mapping/GIS Services is responsible for creating, maintaining and providing maps to all County departments, residents, developers and neighboring jurisdictions.
- Base information for the County's GIS and Internet Mapping Services (ArapaMap)
- ArapaMap is an interactive mapping system that allows users to obtain information about parcels in Arapahoe County.
- Base maps and geodetic control surveys for the county's GIS projects
- Current aerial photography in digital and hard copy format
- Parcel maps to the Assessor's Office - These maps are also referred to as Tax maps and Ownership maps.
- Road maintenance maps to the Road and Bridge, Transportation and Capital Improvement Program divisions
- Special CAD and GIS projects as requested by County departments
- Zoning maps for the Planning and Zoning Division
Mapping assigns all street names and addresses in unincorporated portions of Arapahoe County, including those for land development projects; building permits; and any request to change an existing street name and address.
Plat Review & CMRS checklists: