Trap Loan Program

Pesky Critters

Arapahoe County will provide citizens of unincorporated areas with a live animal trap for up to seven days in order for them to trap nuisance wildlife such as raccoons, squirrels and rabbits. Citizens must follow all guidelines listed on the Colorado Parks and Wildlife website. Citizens are responsible for handling any animals they trap under these same guidelines.

Additional resources and information can be found on the Colorado State University Extension website. There are also numerous private entities that can be located in your local phone book or online that can provide wildlife services.