Cure Process

About the Cure Process

  • The homeowner must file a written Notice of Intent to Cure in the Public Trustee office no less than 15 days prior to the sale date.
  • Each time cure figures are requested, a new Intent to Cure Form must be filed with the Public Trustee Office.
  • If the Notice of Intent to Cure is filed by the deadline, the homeowner has until noon the day before the sale to bring the funds into the public trustee's office.
  • The funds must be in the form of certified funds, cashier’s check, or cash. If the payment is with cash, a representative from the Public Trustee's office will meet the customer at the Arapahoe County Treasurer's office to process the payment. If the payment is with a cashier's check, it must be payable to the Arapahoe County Public Trustee.
  • The Intent to Cure may be faxed to 303-730-0076, hand- delivered to the Office of the Arapahoe County Public Trustee, or mailed to:
1610 West Littleton Blvd.
Ste. 150
Littleton, CO 80120