Child Support Services
Child Support Services works to ensure that children receive the financial and medical support that they need and deserve from both parents.
How We Can Help
Arapahoe County Child Support Services can help families:
- Locate non-custodial parents
- Establish paternity
- Establish child and medical support orders
- Enforce support orders
- Modify support orders
Apply for Child Support Services
- Applying for child support services—Apply online anywhere, any time
- How to create an online account to view specific information on your child support case
- How and when to request changes to a child support order
- Different ways to make and receive child support payments
- Frequently asked questions about child support in Colorado
Learn more about applying, the documents you'll need and the application fee.
- Parents to Work Program: Provides job search assistance and supportive services to non-custodial parents who are unemployed or underemployed. Please call 303-752-8909 to request additional information.
- Mediation Services: Free parenting mediation services help parents to resolve issues such as parenting time, communication and decision-making related to their child. Please call 303-752-8908 to request additional information.
- Relationship Education Classes: Free classes for parents to learn how to effectively communicate and build positive relationships. Please call 303-752-8908 to request additional information.
- The County offers free classes and workshops for everyone receiving services through Human Services.
Child Support Services does not handle the following issues. Please contact the appropriate agency:
- Child Custody or Visitation: Please contact the 18th Judicial District Courts by calling 303-645-6600.
- Child Support Payments: Please contact the Colorado Family Support Registry by calling 1-800-374-6558.
- Child Support Records or Hearings: Please contact the 18th Judicial District Courts by calling 303-645-6600.
- Legal Advice: Please contact an attorney directly or contact us at 303-752-8851 to receive information about our free public legal clinic.