- Community Resources
- Assistance Programs
- Veteran Services
Helping veterans and their dependents obtain the federal and state benefits they may be eligible to receive. Thank you, veterans, for your honorable service to our grateful nation!
Make an Appointment Today!
Our services are by appointment only. Call 303-738-8045 to schedule at one of our two locations.
You'll receive a needs assessment so an accredited officer can provide personalized services and determine eligibility. Appointments are available in-person in Littleton or Aurora or virtually:
- Littleton—1690 W. Littleton Blvd. Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120
- Aurora—15400 E 14th Pl., Aurora, CO 80011
Not a resident of Arapahoe County? Find a Veteran Service Officer in another county.
- Assess your needs
- Determine eligibility
- Advocate for benefits
- Prepare & present claims/applications to the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Provide resources
- Referrals to a variety of supportive community programs & services
Veterans or their dependents may be eligible for the following benefits. Make an appointment today for an accredited officer to determine eligibility and provide additional information about these VA programs.
- Service-Connected Disability Compensation - Current, chronic medical conditions caused by injuries or illness in service or pre-existing condition aggravated by service
- VA Pension - Income and net-worth based program
- Survivor Benefits - Dependency and Indemnity Compensation and Survivors Pension
- Burial Benefits - Allowance, Flag, Headstone/Marker, Presidential Memorial Certificate
For more information on these benefits, visit the VA Website for the Benefits Manual.
- U.S Department of Veteran Affairs
- Colorado Division of Veteran Affairs
- Employment resources (Arapahoe/Douglas Works!)