Clerk and Recorder
COVID-19 Service Update
- Our branches are currently closed.
- We are NOT ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS at this time.
- The County will be waiving late fees for vehicle registration and renewals during the office closure.
- Updates to statewide DMV services are being posted to the Colorado Dept. of Revenue website.
- Visit mydmv.colorado.gov for online motor vehicle and licensing services.
- For specific questions related to vehicle transactions, contact State Vehicle Services at 303-205-5608.
- For specific questions related to driver license services, contact State Driver Services at 303-205-5600.
Please check our COVID-19 Update page for all County service updates.
The Clerk and Recorder’s Office is committed to providing efficient, cost-effective and high quality services to the citizens and taxpayers of Arapahoe County.
Clerk and Recorder Joan Lopez was elected in November 2018 and is serving her first four-year term.
NEW! Uniformed first responders and members of the military now receive service priority at our four branch offices. The Clerk and Recorder’s Office thanks you for your service to our community and country.
Plan Your Visit
- Record Legal Documents
- Search for Recorded Documents
- Marriage Licenses
- Civil Unions
- Passport Applications