General COVID-19 Guidance
Learn what steps to take if you have been exposed to COVID, if you have symptoms of COVID-19, or have a positive COVID-19 test.
- Review the symptoms of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Exposure Guidance | COVID-19 Guía de Exposición
- Isolation Guidance | Guia De Aislamiento
- General COVID-19 Resources
COVID-19 Team members can help address any questions you have about COVID-19, and help connect to community resources such as food, paid leave, and financial assistance programs. If you have questions, call us at 303-795-4424 or email COVIDinfo@arapahoegov.com.
Getting Tested for COVID-19
- Find a pharmacy offering tests or a community location to pick up a free rapid antigen test kit.
- Receive 4 free tests from the federal government. Free at-home COVID-19 tests.
- Check to see if the expiration date for your at-home COVID-19 test has been extended by looking up the manufacturer and test name on the FDA website.
Getting Treatment for COVID-19
Talk to a health care provider right away to learn if you qualify for treatment. It can help you recover and lower your risk for serious illness and works best if taken within a few days of getting sick.
- COVID-19 Treatment Resources
- Test to Treat Locator
- Low-Cost and Discount Medical and Dental Care (en español)
COVID-19 Treatment Coordinators can connect you to resources to learn about treatment, see if treatment is a good fit for you, and find resources to get treated, if appropriate. Please contact COVIDtreatment@arapahoegov.com for more information.
Reporting Cases and Outbreaks
- The COVID-19 Outbreak Team supports health care facilities, schools, businesses, childcare facilities, and community partners with both single cases and outbreaks.
- For case and outbreak reporting, outbreak management, and support, please contact COVIDoutbreaks@arapahoegov.com.
Keeping up to date with COVID-19 vaccines are the best way to prevent serious outcomes, including death, from COVID-19.
Vaccines are available for people 6 months or older
To stay up to date, most people aged 6 months and older should get an omicron vaccine two months after receiving the final dose in their primary series (or their most recent original booster dose).
Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine and recommendations
Find out where to get a COVID-19 Vaccine
Learn about COVID-19 Vaccines for Kids
- Printable fact sheet: English | Amharic | Arabic | Dari | Farsi | French | Karrenni | Kinyarwanda | Napali | Oromo | Pashto | Russian | Somali | Spanish
COVID-19 Guidance for Businesses and Workplaces
Arapahoe County Public Health COVID-19 guidance for businesses and community partners is in alignment with CDPHE and CDC guidance.
COVID-19 Guidance for Schools and Childcares
Arapahoe County Public Health COVID-19 guidance for schools and childcares is in alignment with CDPHE and CDC guidance. Contact email@example.com for questions and support.
- CDPHE practical guide for operationalizing CDC K-12 Guidance (including special considerations for ECE)
- CDPHE guidance for residential camps
- CDPHE infectious diseases in schools guidelines (general)
- Clean for Air Schools program
View Arapahoe County COVID-19 Data: Arapahoe County Public Health tracks county level data for including cases, hospitalizations, deaths, and test positivity.
View Statewide COVID-19 data: CDPHE keeps a dashboard with COVID-19 data for all of Colorado, from number of cases, test positivity, hospitalizations, vaccinations, and more.
Email COVID Information
Email about COVID outbreaks
Email about COVID treatment
6162 S. Willow Dr., Suite 100
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Phone: 303-795-HLTH (4584)