- Public Health
- Community Health
- Sexual Health
Sexual Health Clinics
We provide birth control and sexual health services to all genders. We promote the sexual health of all patients.
Please call 303-734-5444 to make an appointment. We currently do not accept appointments online.
- Annual health review
- Nexplanon and IUD inserts and removals
- Birth control supplies and counseling
- Emergency contraception
- Free condoms
- Testing for pregnancy
- Testing and treatment for common STIs
- Testing for HIV
- Community education and outreach
- Pelvic exam
- Cervical cancer screenings (pap or HPV testing)
- Clinical breast exam
- If you or a family member are sick, please reschedule your appointment.
Explore Birth Control Methods and Emergency Contraception
We can help you choose the best birth control method for you. We offer low-cost or no-cost confidential services. Our sexual health clinics staff members are:
- Registered nurses
- Consulting physicians
- Nurse practitioners
- Certified nurse-midwives
They can meet your needs. Schedule an appointment for help.
- Birth control is on a sliding scale, according to income level.
- STI testing is on a sliding fee scale, according to income level. Some tests may have a set fee.
- Medicaid is accepted.
- Medicaid eligibility is changing, you'll need to take action to keep your coverage.
You are welcome at our clinics. We serve anyone regardless of gender, age, marital status, income, or proof of residence.
Birth Control Resources
What you should know about Depo Provera birth control
Lo que debes saber sobre el control de la natalidad Depo Provera
Please call the clinic Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m.–430 p.m., to make an appointment. If there are openings in our schedule, we are happy to take walk-ins or make same-day appointments for some services. We currently do not accept appointments online
Hours: Monday–Thursday, 7 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Daily from 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Wednesday mornings
15400 E. 14th Pl., Suite 314
Aurora, CO 80011
4857 S. Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113
Mental Health Resources
If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available at Colorado Crisis Services (En Espanol) or by calling 1-844-493-8255 or text “TALK” to 38255.