- Always wear a helmet.
- Always signal when riding on the road.
- Be alert.
- Make eye contact with drivers.
- Leave room for right-turning vehicles when stopped at a red light.
- Be visible! Wear bright colors during the day and white or reflective clothing at night.
- Cross railroad tracks perpendicularly to prevent catching a wheel and falling.
- Give an audible signal when you pass a pedestrian or someone traveling more slowly than you are, whether you are on the street or a path.
- Respect and be considerate of other road, path and trail users.
- Check with the city or county where you habitually ride about additional local biking ordinances.
Bike to Work Day
Arapahoe County 2021 Bike Station – serving breakfast burritos!
Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021
Arapahoe Road Trailhead
15200 E. Arapahoe Road, Centennial, CO 80112
6:30 – 11 a.m.
Arapahoe County Open Spaces is pumped up and ready to hand out breakfast burritos from Little Anita’s, bike bells you’ll actually want to use, coffee, snacks, and copies of the 2021 Explore Arapahoe Bike and Trails Map hot-off-the-press! We’ll also have a bike mechanic on hand from Giant of Centennial. We celebrate the cycling community and thank you for enjoying our regional system of interconnected trails.
We’ll be set up at the Arapahoe Road Trailhead, from 6:30 – about 11 a.m., along the Cherry Creek Trail.
We’ll see you there, and happy trails!
Brought to you in partnership with the City of Centennial.