PK Kaiser is the Arapahoe County Assessor, he was elected by voters in November 2018. The Assessor’s Office is dedicated to providing accurate information to the citizens of Arapahoe County in an efficient and accommodating manner.
Resources for Citizens
- Residential, Commercial, AG and Vacant Land Search
- Business Personal Property Search
- Arapahoe County Residential Assessed Values 2019 -- Map Link In collaboration with our GIS department, the Arapahoe County Assessor’s Office has a new interactive map visually demonstrating value changes from the 2017 to 2019 general reassessment for residential parcels. The heat map allows interactive searches to reveal values, links to parcel information, demonstrates average value within the field of view and also overlays sales within the relevant time period. This visual aid coincides with delivery of the 2019 Notice of Value mailed on May 1, 2019.
- Assessment Resources
- AC Market Trends-Quarterly Newsletter
- Business Personal Property
- Forms and Reports
- Manufactured/Mobile Homes
- Mill Levy and Tax Information
- Residential, Agricultural and Vacant Land Properties
- Sales Tax Information
Adobe Acrobat is required to read the forms available on this site. Download Adobe Acrobat.