Arapahoe County offers many public records on our website. If you are unable to find information or documents online, you may visit or contact the Department or Elected Office that holds the public record of interest. See a list of county locations. Members of the news media seeking records or wish to file an open records request may call or email the appropriate media contact. See our Public Records Policy.
Arapahoe County Government does not provide court documents or records. Instead, please see Colorado Judicial Branch links below.
- Colorado Judicial Branch Public Records Search
- 18th Judicial District Court – Arapahoe, Douglas, Elbert and Lincoln Counties
Clerk and Recorder
- Accident Reports
- Inmate Charges & Bond Search
- Sex Offender Registry (Arapahoe County)
- Sex Offender Registry (State of Colorado)
Property and Tax Information
- Business Personal Property Search
- Foreclosure Search
- Property Search (Residential, Commercial Agricultural & Vacant)
- Property Taxes (Search & Online Tax Payments)
Public Works & Development