Arapahoe County Road and Bridge sweeps paved surfaces within unincorporated Arapahoe County to minimize pollutants and debris from entering the stormwater system. When weather conditions permit, we will conduct street sweeping operations in the spring and once again in the fall. As time allows and conditions warrant, a third sweeping may take place during the summer months.
Spring 2021 Street Sweeping Program
Street sweeping in the spring starts in the western part of the county and extends east. For the fall program, sweeping starts in the eastern portion of the county and extends west.
Each week, Road and Bridge will announce which neighborhoods are slated for sweeping the following week (weather permitting). Announcements will be made on this page as well as on the County's Nextdoor social platform page.
Citizens are being asked to help in this effort to clear debris from curbs and gutters by not parking on the street during this time.
Areas scheduled for the week of:
- April 19: Columbine Heights, Normandy Estates, Columbine Manor and Loretto Heights
- April 26: Holly Hills, Cypress, Windsong, Hughes, Mountain View, Club Valentia, Glendale Heights, Freeman, Alton Park, Cinnamon, Mountain View Gardens, Paula Dora, Green Haven, Yorkshire Estates, Panorama Park, Miller Heights, Central Park, Welch, Huntington Estates, Mason Gardens, Latin Quarter, Highline Glen, Timberline, Westwood and Hunters Run
- May 3: Lakeview, Hills at Cherry Creek, Cherry Creek Vista, Orchard Gate, Arapahoe Lake, Cherry Creek Farm, Brook Hollow, Cherry Creek Rancho, Clark Colony, Pointe South, Signature at Dry Creek, Inverness, River Run and Southcreek.
- May 10: Arapahoe Lake, Inverness, River Run, South Creek, The Farm, Tuscany, Piney Creek East, Tuscany South, Greenfield, Mesa, Spring Creek Meadows, Saddle Rock Highlands and Copperleaf.
- May 24: Service previously delayed due to weather. Mesa, Spring Creek Meadows, Saddle Rock Highlands, Copperleaf, Willow Trace, Saddle Rock Ridge and Dove Hill.
To request sweeping, or other road maintenance, within unincorporated Arapahoe County, please use the Road and Bridge Service Request Form.