Food Assistance Services
- United Way Denver: 2-1-1
- Colorado Hunger Free Hotline: 1-855-855-4626, Denver Metro 720-382-2920
- Food Assistance: (Food Stamps), Arapahoe County Department of Human Services, 303-636-1130
- WIC Supplemental Nutrition for Families: Tri-County Health Department, 1-800-688-7777
Many food banks require a photo ID and proof of residence. Please call in advance to determine what is required and confirm hours.
- Ansar Pantry, 16251 E Colfax Ave, Suite 208, Aurora CO 80011
Hours: Sat., 9:30 – Noon. Walk-In or By Appt.
- Arapahoe County Department of Human Services, 14980 E. Alameda Dr., Aurora
Hours: Mon. – Fri., 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Aurora Alliance Church, 15600 E Alameda Pkwy, Aurora
Hours: Mon. – Fri., 1 - 2 p.m.
- Aurora Inter-Church Task Force, 1553 Clinton St., Aurora,
Hours: By appointment only
- Calvary Church Bread of Life Food Pantry, 18900 E Hampden Ave, Aurora
Hours: Only Tuesdays, Noon - 2 p.m.
- Food Bank of the Rockies, Locations Vary
Hours: Vary by location
- Friends of St. Andrew, 1525 Dallas St., Aurora
Hours: Mon. – Fri., 10:15 a.m. - 1:20 p.m.
- Peace with Christ Lutheran Church, 3290 S. Tower Road, Aurora
Hours: Every 2nd Saturday of the month - 1:30-3pmNo paperwork or ID required, drive-up and food will be loaded into your car.
- Restoration Outreach Programs, E. Colfax Ave and Boston St., Aurora
Hours: Tues., 1 - 2 p.m.
- Salvation Army Aurora Corps, 802 Quari Ct, Aurora
Phone: 303- 366-7585
Hours: Mon.–Thurs., 9 a.m.–noon, 1 - 3 p.m.
- Smoky Hill Vineyard, Aurora Academy Charter School, 10251 E. 1st Ave., Aurora
Hours: Sun., 1- 2:30 p.m.
- Bennett Community Food Bank, 1100 W. Colfax Ave, Bennett
Phone: 303- 644-3249
Hours: Sat., 9 - 11 a.m.
- Salvation Army Centennial Corps, 3900 E. Arapahoe Rd., Centennial
Hours: Tues., 5:30 - 7:15 p.m.; Thurs. 9 - 11 a.m.
- Smoky Hill Vineyard, 20050 E. Smoky Hill Rd., Centennial
Hours: Sat., 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Deer Trail Food Bank at Grace Baptist Church, 2nd & Cedar Sts., Deer Trail
Hours: 3rd Sat., 8 - 11 a.m.
- InterFaith Community Services, 3370 S. Irving St., Englewood
Hours: Weekdays, times vary
- The Well at Wellspring Anglican Church, 4300 S. Lincoln St., Englewood
Hours: Sun., 12 - 2 p.m.
- Covenant Cupboard, Presbyterian Church of the Covenant, 5400 S. Yosemite St., Greenwood Village
Hours: Fri., 1 - 4 p.m.
- Arapahoe County Department of Human Services, 1690 W. Littleton Blvd., Littleton
Hours: Mon. – Fri, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Grace Point Community Church, 90 E Orchard Rd, Littleton
Hours: First and third Fri, 4 - 5:30 p.m.
- Valley View Church, 4390 S. Lowell Blvd., Sheridan
Hours: Wed., 5 - 7 p.m.
- Saint Philip Lutheran Church- Sharing with Sheridan Food Bank
3325 W. Oxford Avenue, Denver CO 80236
- Strasburg CARES Food Bank, 56155 Sunset Ave, Strasburg
Hours: Fri., 4 - 6 p.m.