How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

Animal Complaints
barking dogsReporting Animal Issues
If you are having an issue with a neighbor’s dog, the easiest solution is usually the simplest. Try to have a cordial conversation with them. Wait until you are in a positive frame of mind and talk with them about your concern. They may not even be aware that you are having an issue with their dog.

Animal Control can get involved if you’ve already tried this option to no avail or you are not comfortable speaking with your neighbor.

Animal Control will mediate in situations involving

Call our office at 720-874-6750 to discuss your situation. We also request that you call us if you’ve been involved in an animal bite.

Arapahoe County Animal Control only has jurisdiction over issues that occur in unincorporated Arapahoe County. Check your address if you are not sure whether your address is within unincorporated or another city or town. Find animal control for your city or town.

Contact Us
Submit an Animal Control Form

Arapahoe County
Lima Plaza
6924 S. Lima St.
Centennial, CO 80112

Ph: 720-874-6750
Fx: 303-790-8934
Relay Colorado: 711

Monday - Saturday
7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.

For after hours emergency calls, please contact the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office at 720-874-4711.

Caitlyn Cahill