How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

Application Process and Forms
Land Development Application Process and Forms
This page provides a number of useful documents related to our land development process.

Presubmittal Application
Most applications require a presubmittal with County staff. If you're planning to develop vacant ground, make changes to an existing site, or are requesting a rezoning, this is the place to start. We do not accept new land development applications without a presubmittal or, in some cases, a presubmittal waiver. If you are unsure about anything, please contact us with questions.

Submittal Requirements
You can find general submittal requirements for different application types here. Though we provide these as a courtesy, please keep in mind that presubmittal meetings are required for new applications. Your planner and engineer will provide specific requirements for your application during a presubmittal meeting.

Many applications require supplemental information such as letters authorizing somebody to make an application on behalf of a property owner. You can download miscellaneous forms if you need them for your project.
  • Administrative Process Request – This form is used to request administrative review for certain application types such as amendments and administrative plats.
  • Waiver Request Form – You can use this form if you are requesting a waiver to planning design requirements or presubmittal meeting requirements. Please note that engineering variances and waivers use a different process – see Section 3.2 of our Infrastructure Design and Construction Standards manual for more information.
  • Petition to Vacate Easement