How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

Trap Loan Program
Pesky Critters
trapped raccoonArapahoe County will provide citizens of unincorporated areas with a live animal trap for up to seven days in order for them to trap nuisance wildlife such as raccoons, squirrels and rabbits. Citizens must follow all Colorado Parks and Wildlife guidelines, which can be found at their website. Citizens are responsible for handling any animals they trap under these same guidelines.

Additional resources and information can be found on the Parks and Wildlife website or from the Colorado State University Extension website. There are also numerous private entities that can be located in your local phone book or online that can provide wildlife services.

Contact Us
Caitlyn Cahill

Caitlyn Cahill

Email Animal Control

Arapahoe County
Lima Plaza
6924 S. Lima St.
Centennial, CO 80112

Ph: 720-874-6750
Fx: 303-790-8934
Relay Colorado: 711


Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.

For after hours emergency calls, please contact the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office at 303-795-4711.