How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

Injured, Sick or Dead Animals
Animals Needing Help
Animal Control will pick up stray domestic animals that appear to be injured or sick. Larger wildlife may need to be referred to the Colorado Parks and Wildlife depending on the situation.

Animal Control will also dispose of dead domestic animals and owned pets that are deceased will be disposed of for a fee. Smaller wildlife like rabbits, raccoons and squirrels can be disposed of by the citizen themselves. Larger wildlife like deer will only be disposed of if it’s on the road or in a public area. If it is located on private property, it will be up to the owner of the property to properly dispose of the animal. Citizens may contact Animal Control with any questions about which of these situations may apply.

Contact Us
Caitlyn Cahill

Caitlyn Cahill

Email Animal Control

Arapahoe County
Lima Plaza
6924 S. Lima St.
Centennial, CO 80112

Ph: 720-874-6750
Fx: 303-790-8934
Relay Colorado: 711


Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.

For after hours emergency calls, please contact the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office at 303-795-4711.