How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

Protection Orders
To obtain a protection order against someone, you will need to contact the Arapahoe County court in Littleton; however, if you are filing for divorce at Arapahoe County Combined Court in Centennial, you may also obtain a protection order.

If the person being restrained lives or works in Arapahoe County, you may bring the order to the Civil Section for service.

Please fill out the Restraining Order Information Sheet and bring it with you, along with the complete Protection Order and the complete verified complaint and any other documents that were filed with the court. The form is also available to download and complete by hand.

Only if the Protection Order involves domestic abuse as defined by CRS 13-14-101(2); domestic violence as defined by CRS 18-6-800.3(1); stalking as defined by CRS 18-3-602; sexual assault as defined by CRS 18-3-402; unlawful sexual contact as defined by 18-3-404 CRS will any process service fees be waived.

Arapahoe County Court  Arapahoe County Combined Court
1790 West Littleton Boulevard
Littleton, CO 80120
7325 South Potomac Street
Centennial, CO 80112