How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

Aid-Attendance and Homebound Benefit
A veteran, dependent or widow who requires aid and attendance or is housebound may be eligible for a greater monthly pension benefit. To file for Aid & Attendance or Housebound benefits, you must file a claim for VA pension or be a veteran who is rated 100% service connected disabled (permanent and total).

  • Aid & Attendance: Must require assistance with performing personal functions required in everyday living, such as bathing, feeding, dressing, attending to the wants of nature, adjusting prosthetic devices, or protecting himself/herself from the hazards of his/her daily environment.

  • Housebound: Must require assistance of another person to leave his/her home. 

Please contact the Arapahoe County Veterans Service Office for more information. We will help you gather all necessary forms and evidence for your claim and assist you in the claims process.

Contact Us
T.J. Westphal
County Veterans Service Officer

David Fry
Assistant County Veterans Service Officer

Veterans Service Office
1690 W. Littleton Blvd.
Suite 110
Littleton, CO 80120

 (General Inquiries)
Ph: 303-738-8045
Fx: 303-738-8031
TDD: 711

Please call for an appointment

Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8 a.m. - Noon