Inmate Full Name
Inmate Booking Number
P.O. Box 4918
Centennial, CO 80155-4918
- All incoming mail will be inspected.Mail is processed and distributed Monday through Friday, excluding county holidays.
- Inmate to inmate mail is not permitted in this or any other detention or corrections facility.
- Inmates may receive incoming mail, sealed letters from family and friends, groups of persons and organizations, including but not limited to the following:
- Legal counsel
- Government, jail or medical officials
- Members of the parole authority
- Mail is processed and distributed Monday through Friday, excluding county holidays.
- Inmates may receive up to ten (10), 4 x 6 inch photographs or ten (10) pages of computer-generated photographs up to 8 x 10 inches in size, per envelope. (Effective Nov. 1, 2016)
- Inmates may receive up to ten (10) pages of Internet material per envelope. (Effective Nov. 1, 2016)
- Non-legal envelopes over 8 inches by 10 inches, packages, boxes, books, magazines and other similar items that are considered parcels will not be accepted without pre-approval by the inmate through the Mail Clerk.
Mail and packages shall be censored and/or rejected if there is reasonable belief that correspondence may contain inappropriate materials including, but not limited to:
- Plans for criminal activity, the introduction of contraband and/or activities in violation of Facility rules.
- Instructions for the construction and/or manufacture of weapons, explosives or incendiary devices, drugs, drug paraphernalia or alcoholic beverages.
- Material that would, if communicated, disrupt the operation and/or safety of the Facility, create serious danger, interpersonal discord, violence and/or harm to any person.
- Any contraband including, but not limited to: Polaroid photographs, stationary items (i.e., postage stamps, post cards, envelopes, blank paper), business cards, lottery tickets, heavy paper stock, laminated items, plastic or cardboard items, lipstick, glitter, stickers, perfumes/oils, ribbons, beads, string, chemicals, liquids, foreign substances, drawings or writings made with crayons, batteries, electronic devices, recorded musical cards, glue, etc.
- Food items.
- Sexually explicit photographs, articles, or materials depicting sexual activity or displaying male/female genitalia or breasts.
- Gang-related materials including gang graffiti, activity, or tagging.
- Items, whether original or photocopies, that contain credit card(s) and/or account numbers; bank account numbers, checks, deposit slips or any financial statement; Personal Identification Numbers or security codes for any financial transaction or device; Social Security card or number; driver’s license, passport, passport card, consulate card, tribal ID; birth or death certificates or mortuary documents; and/or real estate or property tax documents.
- Three-way or third party mail, i.e., mail sent from an inmate to any address outside of the Facility which is then re-mailed back into the Facility to a different inmate.
- Any mail in violation of any court orders that include, but are not limited to, protection orders, restraining orders and/or no-contact orders.