Schedule a Passport Appointment
We are upgrading our appointment system and are unable to accept passport appointments at this time. Please check back on this page for updates. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. In the meantime, please visit the State Department website to find a nearby Acceptance Facility.
What to BringAll applicants must be present. Please bring:
- Unsigned, completed passport application form in black ink only for each applicant (must include your social security number);
- One color passport photo measuring 2 inches by 2 inches for each applicant (Note: You must remove eye glasses for photos);
- Proof of citizenship, such as certified birth certificate, naturalization certificate or previous passport for each applicant;
- Valid, permanent photo ID for each applicant;
- A check or money order payable to "Arapahoe County Clerk" for processing fee of $35 per application; and,
- Check(s) or money order(s) payable to "Department of State" for the application fee for each application.
Check the Status of Your Application
To check on the status of an application in process, please visit the National Passport Information Center website or call 1-877-487-2778.
Find another passport agency near you