Commissioner Jeff Baker
Serving District 3
Jeff Baker is serving his first term as commissioner representing District 3, which includes portions of the cities of Centennial and Aurora, the Town of Foxfield, the towns of Bennett and Deer Trail and unincorporated eastern Arapahoe County.
As commissioner, Jeff oversees the Information Technology and and Public Works and Development departments. He was sworn into office Jan. 9, 2017. His current term expires January 2021. He serves on the County's Information Technology Steering Committee.
Jeff represents the County's interests on a variety of boards and committees including:
- Arapahoe County Housing Authority
- Arapahoe County Water and Wastewater Authority
- Board of Social Services
- Colorado Counties Inc. Agriculture, Wildlife and Rural Affairs, Land Use and Natural Resources and Public Lands committees
- Denver Regional Council of Governments
- Justice Coordinating Committee
- I-70 Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- Regional Economic Advancement Partnership Board of Directors
- Restoration Advisory Board
- Metro Area County Commissioners
- Public Airport Authority
- Southeast Metro Stormwater Authority