In 2017, Arapahoe County Open Spaces awarded more than $3.2 million to 11 local agencies for parks, open space, and trails projects. Congratulations to the 2017 grant award recipients.
View a map of the 2017 grants here.
- $300,000 to City of Aurora for Olympic Ballfield Complex Lighting Upgrades
- $182,000 to Arapahoe Park and Recreation District for Spring Creek Park Playground Equipment Replacement and Enhancements
- $327,000 to Cherry Creek Vista Park and Recreation District for Lakeview Park Fields and Playground Renovation
- $97,500 to City of Greenwood Village for Carson Skate Park Expansion
- $300,000 to City of Sheridan for Safety Improvements to Bear Creek Trail Crossing at S. Lowell Blvd.
- $187,800 to City of Cherry Hills Village for Quincy Farm Preservation
- $103,300 to Arapahoe Park and Recreation District for Nameless Tributary at Mesa Trail and Open Space Tract B
- $138,000 to Town of Bennett for Future Park Playground Phase 1
- $250,000 to City of Englewood for Belleview Park Improvement Project
- $300,000 to Cherry Creek Vista Park and Recreation District for Cherry Creek Vista II Park Construction Park
- $300,000 to City of Littleton for Bowles Grove Park Improvements
- $300,000 to Goodman Metropolitan District for Central Park Court Improvements
- $300,000 to South Suburban Park and Recreation District for Cornerstone Park Improvements Phase II
- $100,000 to City of Aurora for Triple Creek Trail Planning and Design
- $40,000 to City of Greenwood Village for Greenwood Gulch Trail Undercrossing at Orchard Road
- $50,000 to City of Englewood for Rotolo Park Shelter